- Coffee Connections for Men - Join us for conversation, fellowship, laughter, coffee and sweets every other Thursday, from 10:00 am to noon, in the sanctuary, at Rockwood, September through June.
- Tea and Talk for Women - On alternate Thursdays, women are invited to enjoy two hours of friendship, talk and goodies, from 10:00 am to noon, in the sanctuary, at Rockwood, September through June.
- Fellowship - Plan to stay after worship, the last Sunday of the month at Stone, to get to know our church family.
- Country Breakfast at Rockwood – the last Saturday of September to November and January to May from 8:00 to 11:00 am.
- All women are invited to Stone for U.C.W. (United Church Women). the second Tuesday of April, May, September, October, November and December for lunch, learning, faith, friendship and service. Ask for details about our annual bus trip.
- Rain or shine enjoy meaningful worship, joyful singing, fellowship, pot luck lunch and children's games on the last Sunday of May at Camp Brebeuf in Rockwood for our Annual Rockwood-Stone United Worship Service and Picnic.
- Enjoy Stone’s Annual Roast Beef Dinner on the Monday after Anniversary at Rockmosa Community Centre.
- Before Rockwood’s Parade of Lights, come to Rockmosa Community Centre from 5:00 to 7:00 pm for Stone Choir’s Chili and Hot Dog Dinner.
Please go to Life in Our Churches for a list of this week's events.